Why Cape Town? And why the Sea Point and Bantry Bay area in particular? Because while some might call it the St Tropez of Africa, we call it home. And what a home it is! Situated in a prime seafront location, just minutes away from Queens and Saunders Rock Beach, the Bantry Bay Suite Hotel sits in one of the most envied positions in all of Cape Town – between the shimmering waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the stark beauty of Lion’s Head. If you’re looking for a holiday with a view, then you’ll be spoilt for choice, as no matter which direction your windows face, you’ll be treated to a breathtaking spectacle.
Of course there’s far more to do in Cape Town than simply look – there’s so much to enjoy as well. If you’re active, go for a walk, run or cycle along the Sea Point promenade, or try your hand at surfing, diving, hiking, or parasailing. If you’re a shopaholic, get your retail fix in Regent Road’s myriad shops, cafés, bars and the new daily Mojo Market, all right outside our doors. If you’re an animal lover, get your camera out for our majestic whales and dolphins, and teeming birdlife. And if you’re a foodie, indulge in the ultimate taste sensation throughout Sea Point, the V&A Waterfront, Bree Street, Kloof Street, Camps Bay, and the Constantia winelands, with enough award-winning restaurants and eateries to feed your soul for years to come.
And the best part? That’s just for starters! Because while you’re free to relax with us for as long as you like, soaking up the sun in gorgeous wind-free Bantry Bay, accommodation by the sea in Cape Town is only the beginning. Give your adventurous spirit free rein and discover the many delights that the Mother City has to offer. One stay with us, and we guarantee you’ll never want to leave.
Make sure you don’t miss out on:
- A free historic walking tour of the city
- A stroll along the Cape Town City Walk
- A Cape Town open top Red or Blue Bus Tour
- A township experience with a visit to Langa and an optional overnight stay
- A visit to the Rainbow Academy
- Exploring the V&A Waterfront (5 minutes away)
- Golfing with our exclusive membership at the Metropolitan Golf Club
- Jogging, swimming, trail running, cycling and paragliding
- Picnics and walks in the famed Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Shopping in Green Market Square
- Sundowners on Signal Hill
- Sunsets over Sea Point promenade and Saunders Rock Beach (right outside)
- Table Mountain and Lion’s Head hikes (10 minutes away)
- Tours of Boulders Beach, a swim with the penguins and a stroll along Kalk Bay Harbour
- Tours of the Constantia, Durbanville, Franschhoek, Hemel en Aarde, Paarl and Stellenbosch wine routes
- Visits to Camps Bay and Clifton Beaches (5 minutes away)
- Visits to the Cape Town CBD and CTICC (6-7 minutes away)
- Visits to Queens and Saunders Rock Beach (right outside)
- Weekend markets in Hout Bay, Stellenbosch and Woodstock
“Bantry Bay Suite Hotel has an excellent location, and was able to arrange transfers and tours for us. We can highly recommend them!”
While Cape Town may not be the biggest city in South Africa, having a guide to steer you in the right direction can still be hugely beneficial. At the Bantry Bay Suite Hotel, our concierge services are just the helping hand you need, giving you detailed information on local tourist attractions and must-see sights, recommending restaurants and family-friendly activities, and organising any tours, transfers or taxis you may need. Talk to our professionals about the kind of holiday you’d like to have with us in Cape Town, and our team will arrange the perfect itinerary according to your needs.
Alternatively, join us on one of our popular day tours and tick the Cape Town Big 7 (@capetownbig7), as well as other top attractions and activities off your bucket list:
- Robben Island (@robben_island)
- V & A Waterfront (@VandAWaterfront)
- City Walk (@WalkCape)
- Table Mountain Cableway (@TableMountainCa)
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (@KirstenboschNBG)
- Groot Constantia (@GrootConstantia)
- Cape Point (@CapePointSA)